The order of the brutal attacks of the invading Saudi alliance on the residential areas of Yemen continues. The battles of Saudi Arabia killed five people in the same house by attacking residential houses of Durhamaiyah, the city of Yemen’s Western Province, Alhudayede. Earlier, the war planes of Saudi Arabia had bombed Alhudaida’s Asaura hospital earlier this week, which killed 60 civilians and more than 100 injured. The battleships of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates, after this, caused more than 50 children casualties after bombing the school children’s bus in Zahian, the plain province of Yemen. Meanwhile, the head of Yemen’s Supreme Revolutionary Council has said that Saudi Arabia had intentionally air strikes on the school children’s bus in Zahian city of plain province. Muhammad Ali Alhushi on Tuesday wrote on his Twitter page that there is such concrete evidence and evidence that Saudi Arabia had deliberately attacked school children on the bus, despite this the world community has become a silent spectator on the massacre of people in Yemen, and this Anesthesia There is a blockage in the formation of the committee to check this pasture. They said that the absence of the inquiry committee means that efforts to stop more bloodshed in Yemen have failed. Addressing the UN Special Envoy Martin Griffiths in Yemen’s case, the head of Yemen’s Supreme Revolutionary Council said that the US is supporting the British attacks on Yemen.